Sunday, June 5, 2011

Guess who's back?

Hello there,

I know it has been very long time. But i missed this place. 2011 was not perfect year for me. Both academic life and in love life. I was dumped and only pass from 6 course from 12. I was in huge depression but i am fine now. I decided to write more on my english blog, because i need it. I need to improve myself. Do you want to watch my efforts once more time? Ok, lets go again :) Wait for me for my next post? The topic is.....

Surprise!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. ayşee!
    I believe there are some strange coincidences that bring the two of us together.You have written 3 days ago your first post after a year,i'm looking suddenly to my old blog and bum! i see you.i am lucky to see you.
    I totally agree with you about our year of 2011.But it isn't the time,it's us what matters.
    Sooo, i think i'm going to go on with my blog too, either in english or in turkish, haven't decided yet.But i am totally sure that i will be following you during the hot summer.
    I think we still have few more days in the campus, so let's have a coffee my dear?
    =) old springfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohh, how exciting to see you both back here! I wanted to tell you that I presented your blogs at an international conference in April. You cannot believe how impressed those teachers were!!! I really miss blogging with you all.

    Sorry to hear about this academic year, darling, but honestly I know you will bounce back. I've rarely seen a student try harder than you do. And anyone who dumps you is just plain stupid! You deserve the best, and you will get it.

    Springfish, I would loooooove to read you again. I miss your wonderful stories.

    love from London..

    ReplyDelete